Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gotta Have Peanut Butter!




Ben has been blessed with an uncanny ability to sense an open jar of peanut butter. I don't know how he does it but the kids can be in the other room happy as pie and I step away from the table and before I make it back to finish putting the peanut butter away he is diving in. If we leave a jar on the table as we are eatting our meal he is on the table chasing it down as we play keep away. Now when we make peanut butter and jam we skip the chase for him and just scoop out a spoonful of peanut butter. That way he doesn't have to take apart his sandwich and scrap the peanut butter off with his fingers and leave the rest.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooooh, man! I cringe at the very thought of having to clean that up! Oh, good, it's you that has to! :D
The other day Emily wanted to just eat peanut butter for lunch, so I let her. She got out a spoon and went to town. I figure she can use the extra calories and fat. Then Sean decided it was a good idea and went for it too. It was just one of those days!