Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break!!


Justin's parents called us a while ago and invited us to join them at the Myrtle beach during our spring break. It was colder then our fall trip but it was still fun and we still played on the beach. Of course I preferred the warm indoor pool and lazy river. Paige had her birthday there too and we all enjoyed a few days of relaxing and swimming. Payton even found a shark tooth. Ok I don't know what kind of tooth it was but it was black and sharp. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Meredith!





Birthday ice cream










Justin and I snuck away for a quick round of mini golf in between swimming and napping.





COLD!











































There goes Avery












Walt and Jeri got up real early to catch this beautiful photo.








4 comments:

Ashley said...

What fun pictures! I want to come visit.

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

looks like you had so much fun!!! I miss you guys too. We need to get together to go to the zoo.

Melissa B. said...

How fun! I want to go the beach!

Jeanie Heslop said...

Amber was just telling about the box gardening. Sounds good to me, but getting them built will be another story.