Well I don't have an editing options here and I am anxious to start capturing our Washington adventures on the blog so I am randomly blogging these two photos if I can get them straight off the camera. I just snapped the sunset after I told my husband (over the phone) how much I loved the sunset tonight. I was so excited to share them with Jessica when she was out. I DO love the sunsets.
This picture is hopefully a decent picture from our quick pictures the day before Justin had to leave again. Thanks again Jeanette, for all the clothes. They make the pictures so much cuter to have nice, clean, matching clothes. Thanks mom for snapping these. Thanks my totally awesome hubby for the amazing camera you got me. I love you.




6 comments:
ooooh! Glad the picture turned out so cute! Can't wait to print it so Lukas can see Ben Ben. Oh, and tell Joey that Lukas says his name sometimes. SO CUTE!
Nice pics. Is Justin deployed? I know you can't post details but you are allowed to use vague phrases like weeks, months, overseas...etc. Your family is beautiful! :) (Hugs)
Such a cute little family!
Your very welcome. Glad you could be here for as long as you have been. We are all gonna miss you when you leave. My kids especially! Grace and Forrest desparately need Paige and Payton year round!
Cute!!!
Great pictures Jana!
Post a Comment