Saturday, October 16, 2010

On Ice

Ice skating on Avery's birthday.

Dad is the ice skater in the family.

I think this picture is fun because you can see Payton's skates that he worked for and worked for weeks. Saddly the thrift store only had size 5 but he didn't care. He worked for them and wears them with pride.


Everyone had seemed to have a lot of fun and showed a lot more skill then I have. Even Ben and Paige were daring and tried to skate without the walkers.



Of course when your feet get tired and it is time for a snack break the walkers make great climbing toys.

Sorry the video clip is loud but I thought it was cute when I tried to get a clip of Justin I noticed Avery making snow angels on the ice.

2 comments:

Jess said...

HAHAHAHAHA! SOOOoo cute in the back there. haha. Awesome. I love how you guys are sharing these fun experiences together. They will sure make fun family stories to tell later. :) And you're right, they all look happy! Oh, and I love how in the golfing pictures Payton's hand is on BenBen's head, so sweet.

JAM said...

looks like a lot of fun! Love the awesome pictures! Happy 8 years Avery!