
My mom made these costumes last year for fun with some extra material I thought I would never use. She started by making some boy dress up clothes for Payton and just decided to make matching costumes for the rest of the gang. I wish you could see some of the close up detail that really made them fun. I never got around to finishing them even though the kids wore them as-is for fun. So this year while we were gone on our trip my mom came and finished them up, made a chief headdress (from her chicken's feathers) and added lovely braids to complete the costumes. I can't get over how cute they are. These were pictures taken by the neighbors.

Paige's comment yesterday- "Ashlee you can't sit right in front of the TV. It will hurt your eyes. One time I sat too close to the TV and I was almost blonde!"




3 comments:
Totally cute! You Walker girls are amazing at sewing, especially your mom! Wish I had that talent!
They are so darling!
AHhH! LOL!! Oh, Paige- I love you!
And these costumes are SO cute. Thanks for posting :)
Adorable! Your mom has quite the talent.
Post a Comment