Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cousin party




Cousin Rach

After Mark's wedding we brought home 3 of my sisters kids and so they have been here a few weeks without their parents. Well Rach had a birthday and this was our party we threw.



They played in a new sprinkler as it was too cold to go to the pond but warm enough to stay and play in the water at the house. It was a day of playing!


Uncle Benny giving cart rides. Someday we hope to have the ponies trained to do this part.
Sunny Boy gave rides so I tried to get one of Ben.


Made by Ben(&mom) Paige, Payton, Rachel and Brook. Thanks Micheal for the fun activity!

5 comments:

justin meredith said...

I like the little play-doh guys!

justin meredith said...

I didn't know you got a picture of Ben on the pony. That's great! I haven't seen pictures of the other ponies. He looks good.

justin meredith said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

justin meredith said...

What a cute bunch of kids.

Esther K said...

We LOVE cousin parties!! These kids are just adorable! :)