St. Patty's Day Pirate Party!!
Payton planned his party and wanted to do Pirates again.
It started with some jumping...
Some Lunch- Squid Dogs, Pirate ships, fruit and veggies (thanks goodness for neighbors help and support on getting lunch together!)
The Scavenger Hunt with Treasure Maps
A little lost... they went through the neighbors yard, horse pen, chicken coop and all over...
A whole lot of runny and finding and finally -The Loot Bags
Cake decorated by Avery and Payton
I can't believe how time flies!
We LOVE you, PJ!
Rrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Bruce adding to the candy pot
Everyone loves Sassy! (Not really our dog, she belongs to Bruce and Becky next door, but if she ever goes missing they know where to look. Avery and Paige especially love to spoil that dog!)
Thanks Justin! My rope would break with each hit, luckily Justin was willing to help out with that.
Do pinatas tell anything about a person? I have to laugh at the next photos, I think they tell more then a story about getting candy....
Home Run Ben!!
Sweet Avery, trusting and nice
All business




2 comments:
What a fun party! Your kids are so cute! I loved each picture.
Happy Birthday Payton! I can't believe that he's 8! Wow! That was fast since the last time we saw you! Looks like you are having a blast!
Post a Comment