Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mabel's hair cut


Mabel's before and after pictures.  It took a lot of guts for me to cut her hair.  I loved that it curled but it only curled when she her hair was wet so I decided to clean it up.  She is such a cutie with her big dark eyes that I am ok now that it is over. I did love her curls though. 
I had to laugh a while ago, before the hair cut.  I found Mabel trying to crawl around with this on.  Paige had made her a princess crown and taped it to Mabels head.  ha ha ha...  Tape in a girls hair could be considered a hate crime in some countries.  Luckily it wasn't very sticky tape and just ended up falling off.  Paige was right though it was REALLY cute on her.

2 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Personally I love the crown and think Paige is on to something. Ha!

Jess said...

aDORable!!! what a cute sister :) Problem solving sometimes equals hate crimes. Remember the stars pinned to the trees so I could get more done faster? Well.....