Bittersweet Valentine's Day!
How I will miss my family! I wish I could say we are coming back to visit soon but I don't know. I'm so glad it is on the same side of the US! Grandma told us she would miss us so much she would just like to come with us! Grandpa asked what he was he supposed to do if she left. She matter of factly stated he was welcome to come along with us as well! Oh how I wish we could take everyone along! In a way we do carry you all with us! In our hearts, in our words and deeds. We hold our family and our eternal relationships so dearly! We cherish our moments shared and our thoughts stay with you.
There are no words I can express for the love and appreciation and patients of my parents! In letting us stay a few days... weeks... and now months! What a blessing it has been! My children have changed from the time we spent there. I hope we can continue on the path you set them on! We love you!
I told Grandpa Jay and Grandma Elaine I would try to keep up a blog to keep in touch with them. So I better get to work! I have just been waiting for my phone to work so I could get photos on and off it for the blog!






No comments:
Post a Comment