This is such a great picture. Janna, you are a hottie. And what a beautiful, grown-up family you have! I can't believe how long Paiges hair is and how old Peyton and Avery look. And Ben! He's a cutie as well. I look forward to keeping up with you guys here!
3 comments:
You have a blog! I am so glad.
This is such a great picture. Janna, you are a hottie. And what a beautiful, grown-up family you have! I can't believe how long Paiges hair is and how old Peyton and Avery look. And Ben! He's a cutie as well. I look forward to keeping up with you guys here!
your friend from Wymount,
Lesley
Wow, I am so impressed at your large and beautiful family! I feel busy with just my one little toddler running around. You are supermom!
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!
Your blog is so cute! So glad I stumbled upon it! So happy to see you are doing wonderfully!
Here's ours:
http://afamilyportrayal.blogspot.com/
~Esther
Post a Comment