Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Garden Time



Here is Justin's handywork. Pretty impressive huh? We are so excited about growing a garden and about my personal gardener. He is so awesome. We all love the bricks that he laid in between the garden boxes. Payton thinks it is a road for his bikes.
I gave Justin a hard time about the compost boxes. They are way too nice. I keep telling him he needs to get some horses to go in the stalls. Payton thought that was a good idea too.

3 comments:

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I am glad you started blogging! It really is such a good way to keep connected. I lov the pics. Justin did a great job on the garden boxes.

hilary w said...

Hooray! I am so excited that you started a blog! It looks great! Your family is so beautiful. Your kids are so big!

We have a blog: travisandhilary.blogspot.com. Would it be all right if we added a link to your blog?

Dilya said...

I am very impressed! I started a blog but I havent put anything on it yet. Your kids are getting so big. I miss you. i hope we get to see each other again someday. take care Love Dilya