Monday, June 30, 2008

The backyard


YUMMY BBQ

"The Gates"
This has been Justin's new project. We needed a gate to complete the fence around the pool and so Justin looked up some pictures and then went to town. They were some serious work but well worth it. We are all pretty impressed that the whole thing was put together without a single nail or screw and he made them super cheap. If you didn't know already I am sure you are starting to see who the talented one is in the family.
We also decided to stain the stairs and for those that don't know the rest of the woodwork was Justin's project two summers ago. It has been nice to come here and enjoy his handywork.

1... 2... 3... JUMP!

The kids had fun this weekend in the pool and getting extra time with grandma and grandpa.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

WOW! That looks awesome! That pool looks really fun right about now! How did he do it without nails? That is impressive!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Those gates look really professional! I am super impressed. You guys did a great job. Your baby is so cute too! Jonny wanted to make sure I put that in. The swimming pool looks so inviting... did I mention I am so hot right now??

blogarama mamma said...

Thanks to your directions I finally figured out how to add links to my blog. Thank you for the help. Your is looking very professional. I loved seeing your little (big) family. They are all fabulous and you look beautiful. I did not know you had a pool?! We are totally coming to visit.