Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th of July


Celebrating in the pool, of course.
Our eventful fireworks involved rain and running for the car and Paige looking like she fell in the pool with all her clothes on. I doubt we will forget that one soon or get it mixed up with a different year.

A quick picture at the beautiful DC Temple. Everyone was excited to have Benny and his friend Beth down for the 4th of July they were so fun to hang out with. I am afraid though that Benny and his gum and teasing can not compete with Beths sweetness. Avery has decided Beth is her new best friend.


Ben and Beth and, oh yeah Avery of course!

4 comments:

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Ahh! Thank you for posting that gem! But the temple wasn't for a wedding was it? That's okay. Maybe next visit. You keep encouraging them to stop by. I never could have gotten Benny to the temple with a girl in that short of a visit. Good for you! I hope it was fun seeing your brother. We can't wait to see you all.

blogarama mamma said...

So fun. I love to get the gossip on Benny as well.

Aaron said...

Jana! It's Tiffany Spencer. You're Herndon neighbor. I feel horrible that I haven't called you or anything. We're expecting our third child now so I've been pretty sick. But we do need to get together sometime. Here's a link to our blog:
http://littleblondemonkeys.blogspot.com/
Tiffany (Gilbert) Spencer

Smelly Moose said...

Jana!!! Randomly came across your blog through a friend...through a friend ect...how is everything!??? We'd love to get an update!
Liz