I have to admit this is not my work but my moms but I have to say it is a beautiful site to me. Yum, I love living on a farm. I love this season of harvest. What a beatiful and fruitful earth we have.
Jana, cute blog...I am going to miss the bountiful fruit and vegies in the columbia river area! We missed the fair too! I added your blog to my blog, hope that is alright. My email is darrington2@hotmail.com keep in touch!
Mmmmmlooks yummy! I did not have the best experience canning....it is stinkin hard work...I admire your mom! Oh and you were right...I feel like I am the only pregnant here on the east coast...you weren't kidding....lol
7 comments:
Looks yummy!
Mmmmm!! That's lots of work :) I just finished peaches, and I think I'm done for the season :)
Jana, cute blog...I am going to miss the bountiful fruit and vegies in the columbia river area! We missed the fair too! I added your blog to my blog, hope that is alright. My email is darrington2@hotmail.com keep in touch!
LOVE IT!!! Beautiful picture!
I want some of those peaches! I actually have a box of peaches right now so I should just learn how to can for myself!
Hi cutie pie! I'm moving Friday morning! AHHHHH!! I'm sending Avery's box today! Love,
Jessi-pantz
Mmmmmlooks yummy! I did not have the best experience canning....it is stinkin hard work...I admire your mom! Oh and you were right...I feel like I am the only pregnant here on the east coast...you weren't kidding....lol
Post a Comment