Sunday, September 28, 2008

dh

Well I am sure I will post some pictures soon but I just thought I would throw in a note for those that actually check this and are sadly disappointed with my lack of blogging. I thought I would let you know that Justin's time is about up and I am heading down in a few days to go to his graduation. I cannot wait and will probably blog a few pictures for you all but thought I would just stick a note in for those out of the loop. Ben is here with me in VA and we will be driving down to graduation. Wow I feel I will be getting a huge lesson on the military and need to start paying attention starting with all these abbreviations, dh is the first one I learned, Dear Husband.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I so happy for you that you get to see your DH! By the way, I started a blog yesterday... I know, I said I never would. Oh, well!

Melissa B. said...

I am a blogger now too. I need your email to invite.
Missy

tiff said...

thats so exciting for you to go see your husband..... I don't know how you do it being so far apart but sounds like your on the down hill of things..... I love having Payton in my class in primary. He is so sweet.... Cute blog and I love the canned fruit.... they are picture perfect