Sunday, October 5, 2008

friends



Here are our new best friends, Andy, Bonnie and AJ. We got to share the rest of the day with Bonnie and AJ and had a blast touring Kentucky. She has so much energy and was so refreshing after having our husbands whisked away so quickly. Justin and Andy are off to OCS together. What a blessing to find such awesome people in such a new adventure.

2 comments:

Amy said...

YEAH! That's my brother. I've been waiting for the pictures. Talked to him twice since graduation. He sounds so confident and self assured and now I have the pictures to prove it. That is one Meredith to be proud of. I sure am.
--Jeremy

Jess said...

Whoa! Look how big Ben is too! I love the picture at the top where Ben is looking right at Justin. What a great guy to look up to, eh?
Love you guys!