
HEY GOOD LOOKING!! Justin in his Class A's. He looks pretty sharp in uniform. 10 weeks of no husbands seems to have paid off.

Maynard and Justin, another good guy that I wish I could say thanks for taking care of my dh. Unfortunately by the time we could find him they had to be lined up for the bus. Thanks Maynard.

YES, DRILL SERGENT. I thanked him too for taking care of Justin, I hope that is ok.??




8 comments:
Congratulations. What great pictures! Jana, you are GORGEOUS! Seriously.
So, what comes next?
wow, you look hot Jana. I bet Justin was SO happy to see YOU*!! WHoo0whee!
And wow, Justin looks schnazzy in that uniform. Were his arms like rocks? Bet he was way proud of THAT! haha
I'm SOOOO glad you got to see him! Happy day!!
Congrats! What a good looking couple you two are. I'm glad that you got to go see him.
Congrats on graduation! You guys look so happy in that first picture!
Jana you are so photogenic, very jealous.
That is wonderful. I love your pics. Our blog is piercefamilyof6.blogspot.com Good luck with everything. Jenn
Wow, what a crazy twist and turn in your lives! You look fabulous all the while though, so who cares. Football season looks really fun. We miss the BYU games!
Beautiful picture of you 2! Wow!
Post a Comment