Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let it snow




Well the weather outside is frightful. But inside it is so delightful.
Here are a few pictures I wanted to send. This is Avery in her sweet outfit from Jessica. Thanks. The dark picture was the snow this morning. It is still snowing a little, I guess todays forcast shows highs of 0. Nice huh. Well I hope everyone drives safe to town we have wrestling tournaments today.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute outfit!
So did you make it home okay? Thanks for coming down today!

jana said...

Yeah I was fine on the roads. I just drove nice and slow and it really was nice. We sang Christmas songs the whole way back and the little ones slept. Thanks for the nice afternoon. Really I don't get much opportunity to go somewhere with all my kids by myself. (not that usually feel like taking on such a feat.) But Yesterday was really nice. Thanks

Smelly Moose said...

Winter..Good times...Can't wait for SPRING!!!