Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Old School





Ok don't ask why I am posting such random pictures but I can not seem to find the ones I was looking for and so I decided to just go a head and post some random old school ones for kicks. So the little boy alone is my little brother that isn't so little anymore. He is getting married after Christmas and we are very excited for him and his beautiful fiance Candice.
I think the one with him and Grandpa Jay is from before his mission.

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Jana, Those pictures are so cute. Who is the last one?

jana said...

Matt

Jordon and Terra said...

Those are fun pictures! How funny! And I had no idea Matt was engaged! That's exciting!

Esther K said...

Love the pics! They crack me up!!!!

justin meredith said...

I married the little curly-hair girl...Thought she was cute