I just wanted to quickly up date Avery's school days. She doesn't mind the uniforms and seems to like to sneak a different colored shirt under her uniform. Such a rebel. She likes school enough but I think it is odd that she doesn't have any recess and only occassionally goes on a walk with the class around the play ground, but no playing. She says she misses her other teacher because this one yells alot. She told me the other day, "Mom Mrs. R was very very nice, I miss her." So anyone still in O-town maybe you could pass that on for us. Avery really misses you and thinks you are the best teacher. She rides the bus and is gone all day but atleast she can get up 2 hours later so that is very nice for all of us. She has gotten excited about doing hair lately and always want to put up her own pony tails and clips and fun new dos. She made me laugh last week when she said, "Mom I have the perfect thing for your hair. A girl in my class had her hair all poofy. Then she had little curls in it and she pulled it back really tight and the end was a big poof ball. She had black hair I wonder how it would look in my yellow hair." I am afraid her friends hair is just naturally that way, ok 90% of the school has hair like that. She is fun as she learns this stuff. I will try to put pictures up later.
6 comments:
Thats so cute! I'm sorry her teacher yells alot.
Avery, Avery-so cute! I actually miss her random comments while she was waiting for you to pick her up from school. Uniforms and no recess-wow. I will let "Mrs. R" know that she is the best teacher. That will make her day :)
Really? No recess?? Sad that her teacher yells a lot!
I think it is cute that she is all excited about hair now.
I miss you guys!
Daughters are the sweetest thing! Kids reflections on their teachers are the best, I hope Mrs. R. gets these kudos somehow!
super sad there is no playtime...
ps..I miss you guys! xoxoxo
What, no playtime?! The teacher yells a lot?! That is sad!! Okay, Jana, I'm going to keep my eye out for rentals in my neighborhood. Eliza's school is the 2007-2008 recipient of the Virginia Department of Education's VIP Competence to Excellence Award. They totally have a new playground so they must use it. :0) Eliza and Payton could start Kindergarten together. All you have to do is stay here, oh and move again...
I guess its pretty transparent that I am being selfish, not altruistic, but we just LOVE you guys!!
Post a Comment