Friday, March 13, 2009

Winter wonderland


We left for a Sunday fireside when it was drizzling and come home to this. Avery missed her first 3 days of school as it was cancelled. Don't worry it is over now and by Saturday we had over 80 degree weather. I guess it might snow this weekend and I think I will pay a little more attention this time.

OK so not everyone thought the cold snow was so wonderful.

So by Monday I think the depth was about a foot. The whole town closed down. I wish we had real sleds. All we had was a boogie board Payton got the week before as he was sure we would go swimming soon.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! So much snow! Glad you took the time to go play in it AND take pics for us to see. Looks like some real family fun :) Love you guys!

Amy said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow! How fun... for the kids!
p.s. I hate snow.

Amy said...

p.p.s. but it does look really pretty.

Brooke said...

Your house looks so gorgeous covered in snow! It looks like it's right out of a movie. I hope you love it there.

Esther K said...

Love the pictures!