Well guess what here we are in Northern Carolina, and back online. We got the cheapest Internet and now that I am trying to upload a picture I am wondering if we got one that is too small or slow. Humm. Well we are mostly happy and mostly healthy, two runny noses is not that bad. I can't wait to get back online and hear how everyone is doing.
Yeah I think the picture worked. Well I have taken plenty of pictures so I will try to fill in as we go. We flew back with my mom (THANKS!). That was a blog in itself. The next day Justin had a Ball so again here is another picture of us all dressed up. I was having trouble finding anything as it was all still in boxes so sorry everyone yes I went with flat hair. :) The dress is compliments of Matt's awesome wife Candice. (Thanks again) Oh and there were gloves and matching necklace and earrings, not shown here.
The kids loved having my mom around and still call our extra room grandma's room. Here is a picture of them making tepees and African villages in the sandpit by the house.
Ben licking grass. ??
Here is Avery and Payton's surprise first day of school. They seemed to be OK with it. I like Payton's sweater on the shoulders. Ha ha.
We swam at the community pool the first couple weekends we were here before they closed down the pool.
I still have to get more pictures off my camera. I love how it has over 1300 pictures on the camera right now! That is huge compared to the old one that verily held 72. Time to start printing some.




11 comments:
Wow looks like you have been busy. You look beautiful in that dress and I like you hair.
So glad you're back!! You look gorgeous! I love Payton's preppy look. Too funny. We miss you guys!
Good to see you back on line!
YAYYYYYY!! I'm so happy that you are back online! :) YAYYY!! Jana, you look ravishing in that dress!! WHOO WHEE! And I LOVE your hair. It's beautiful!! The kids are still just so stinkin adorable! Please call me if you need anything. It's not easy being a mom of one sometimes. I'm all about respect for you and Amy with FOUR! .,, and that with my brothers- dang Gina! I'll be in your cheering sections forever. Love you and miss you guys!
I love your dress, you look so pretty! Looks like you guys are having fun! :)
Hooray for the internet. That is a gorgeous dress on you. What kind of camera did you get, I'm camera shopping our little Sony 4 mega pixels is dying.
Hurray! I have been meaning to email, wondering where you have been! I kept just thinking I'll give her another week. I am glad to hear you are alive and well. I am excited to see more posts. Are you ready for your cruise?
Oh my goodness-you look amazing. You always do, but even more so in that dress. Hope all is well!
Glad to see you back online!!! I have missed your blogging!!!
-esther
And I am glad that you are back too. Beautiful pictures.
Glad to see you again. I'm soooo sad about Dec. Hope you are all doing well. Call sometime!
Post a Comment