Friday, August 28, 2009

Last days of Summer fun

Well time to update the blog, sorry for not blogging. We have had too much fun and I have taken so many pictures with my new camera (which I love)that I can't decide on just a few pictures. So this is a quick view of some of our fun. The Pond is seriously an awesome place, my kids will miss it.

GRANDPA'S POND

Jenny dropping off the rope swing. I liked this view of the place



The Fort at The Pond.




Kayaking is a favorite of all ages.


The fishing crew. It was sooo cute. All the little girls were set on fishing and making their own fishing poles so here they are with their huge lime green baling twine for fishing wire tied to a stick and hooks at the end.


PJ hanging in there. He has come a long way in confidence he can swim out to the dock, go down the slide and went off the rope swing. That is a big leap from last year. I am just glad we had a few HOT days to finally be motivated to go to the pond.

6 comments:

Melissa B. said...

those are great pictures. I am sure you will miss being on the farm. Good luck in your new place.

Ashley said...

That is a great camera. Your pictures are so clear. What kind is it?

Jordon and Terra said...

How fun! I love that pond, such good times! I bet the kids have a blast there!

Amy said...

The pond IS fun! Thanks for having us out there!

Jeanette Roylance said...

We are going to miss you desparately! What will we do without Payton and Paige for Forrest and Grace?! At least we'll get to see you and Justin in December! (We are soooooo excited!)

Christina said...

Jana---totally cool pics. Where is this pond? It looks like so much fun.