Easter Island smiles
Ben and his look alike cousin Lilli.
Our doublemint twin cousins. Elena and Avery were very excited to find out they had matching swimming suits this year!
Some of our first day excitement wasn't all fun and games. I guess there were some tornado warnings in the next town and lots of trees down and tents flooded. I am glad we didn't sleep there in the storm the night before. I think having the power go out to the bathrooms was the worst part. Good thing they got it figured out by the next day. Of course this all had to happen because I was trying to tell my friend "Oh our camping is always fun. It is warm, sunny, with running water and no bugs." Ha, me and Paige got stung twice, Ben once. Next time I better knock on wood.
Here are the teenager and men trying to save the boats from colliding into each other. The hail was huge. Sorry Justin. :)

The new Ninja game.

Some Cousins from the first week.




4 comments:
I want more pictures!!! I love it and miss it.
awesome! Looks like a fun trip!! How are you guys doing!?
We are having fun. We will be in O-town for the rest of the month and then it time to move to North Carolina. I can't believe I will have 2 in school!
-Jana
Love the twin pictures.
I'm curious about this ninja game??
Post a Comment