Thursday, August 13, 2009

More reunion fun

I am so happy a few other people took pictures I could get as my camera was still being silly.


Merrell Reunion fun.


Elena and Avery in the orange swimming suits won the 3 legged race for their age.

Payton and Rachel winning their race. So cute.
Oh and Justin won the pie eating contest. He represented Mary's family and made her proud. We don't know if someone ate faster as Justin stood up to see if he was done and his pie slid off the table and immediately was snatched up by the waiting children around the table. So they proclaimed him the winner although we were all impressed by all the contestants young and older. :)
I will add a picture if I find one.


Jill got baptized! We are so glad we could make it for the special occasion.

Sisters


My brothers and sisters (Jonny and David missing)

2 comments:

Jeanie Heslop said...

I have enjoyed everyones blogs. There is nothing like our farms is there. We are so blessed to have had them in our lives, as are our children (and grandchildren)

Amy said...

Jill looks so sweet in her little baptism dress! I'm glad you could be here for it.