Sunday, May 23, 2010

update

I wrote this last month but my Internet went down before posting it so it isn't new news.

Well we just can't seem to stay very predictable lately and I am afraid I am taking it personal. I am sad when I can't seem to help anyone else out or made any progress but there is a lot of good going on and I am still happy with this wonderful life even though it might sound like I am complaining sometimes.

Payton seems to have fevers that come and go without explanation we hope they are done. Ben has a mysterious rash that totally took over his body but luckily it causes him no discomfort and he isn't tall enough to check himself out in the mirror to see just how bad it is. I still seem to be a the dentist way too often. I think tomorrow in fact I am taking Payton in to remove a few teeth to make some room. Poor kid. I wish a few would grow back in before he removes more or he might have trouble eating. Maybe I will take a before and after shot. Ben has turned wild. His FAVORITE game is pretend he is a tiger. He can play for hours in any situation and sadly we spend the first half of church trying to tame the lion so we can listen to the last few minutes. I think he may have even pretended to bite the lady behind us. But he surely is becoming independent quickly. He believes he can jog to any destination. We were putting kids in the car yesterday to go strawberry picking and somewhere between walking kids out he got out of the car and ran down the road around the corner and down the next road. We had a good idea where he might go and gladly we found him at a friends where he had helped himself to the toys in the garage. Paige is so smart I really need to get on the ball and start teaching her something. Justin really seems to be getting comfortable again infront of the piano. What a talent! Oh he also is teaching scouts. I am still figuring out my music calling but I love it.

Our garden is awesome! School is coming to the end and I am nervous and at the same time very excited.

No comments: