Sorry I have been too lazy to take any pictures. Tomorrow will be our 3rd snow day in a row, so maybe I will find time. Or maybe I will find other things to do.
It has been fun but I hope we either get warmer weather to melt the ice or get more snow so we can play on our snow days. Hope everyone is safe and warm out there.
Avery has a school project to work on and we just read the part she gave to grandma. We really have enjoyed the adventures of Felix in Washington on the farm. Thanks again.
Maybe I could find a way to post it... or print it out as a cute book.
Christmas
6 years ago




3 comments:
JANA!!!!!!! We gotta chat soon! But not right now. Jared took Lukas to a soccer game so I get shower/nap time. Booyeah. We might move soon. Just sayin'. Maybe near KingsDominion. CRazy, huh?
WHAT!!!!! Booyeah for sure. Let me know when a good time to talk is. :)
What a cute pic on top! I loved looking at all your Christmas pics. I can't wait to see your cute kiddos in March!
Post a Comment