These pictures were taken over a year ago at our friend Katrina's house. We weren't doing anything crazy but I wanted to try out her camera and boy was I impressed. She gave me this CD a few months ago so I thought I would post them. None of these pictures have been edited in any way, which to me is a big deal. I waste so much time trying to fix my pictures. I still want to know what stuff (lens and or filters or settings) I was using now that I am learning a little more about cameras, how to use them and what the numbers all mean. These pictures made me fall in love with the camera. They just captured the details and sweet faces having a fun time just playing at her house. We miss sure miss Scott, Katrina and Daisy.



Daisy joining in the fun.
2 comments:
I love 'em. I just wanted you to know I looked at your site.
Cool!! How fun to shoot a bow & arrow! I love the pouty face. Can't wait for Lukas to see Ben again. :) That picture of Avery from the side makes her look so little, so young & innocent & sweet.
Post a Comment