Sunday, May 1, 2011

Surprise in Seattle

Well I took a quick trip to Seattle for a class. Boy was it fun but I hate to tell you what it was on or someone might expect to see some kind of results from the class. I still have a lot of studying ahead of me.
It was so much fun to hang out with my Aunt Diane. We went to class all morning on Friday then in the afternoon we went to the second half and surprise surprise my sisters went on a field trip the same day and ended up at the same place. I just thought that was bizarre, 3 hours from home and run into your sister, friends and cousins. I signed up for this class a couple months ago before I even lived here. I could never plan it as perfectly as it happened.




Jenny on the left


My youngest sister Jill on the left


After the class my aunt said her friend happened to have two extra tickets to Time Out for Women in down town Seattle (I ran into friends there too). I wasn't too sure how it would be but afterwards I was SO grateful to be there and hear the messages just for me, what an uplifting and enriching experience.



We heard John Bytheway, Michael Mclean, and Mariama Kallon(pictured above). Thanks Diane!

1 comment:

Tequitia said...

How exciting! I can't wait to go to Time Out for Women when it comes this way in October.