Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter




Happy Easter






Easter Egg Hunt
Ben didn't realize what the big deal was about these colored eggs all over or why everyone wanted one. But it only took once to see what a treat was inside before he joined the crowd.


Great Grandma Elaine watching the kids and helping them out.













Cute cousins in cute Easter dresses.


Yes we took our picture with our Easter candy nest. Is that bad? :) Our family tradition is to find a rice crispy treat nest with some sweet treats in the morning. We watched He is Risen, and after our wonderful Sunday Church meetings we had a big family dinner and Easter egg hunt.

4 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

Hey, I found you on the Koch's blog. I hope you don't mind me adding you to our friend list. We sure miss you guys and hope all is well.

justin meredith said...

I think Grandma Elaine looks great. I think it's awesome to have so many cousins around for an Easter egg hunt

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

Hey Jana,
Looks like your having a lot of fun there. I was just wanted to let you know I went private on my blog and I don't have your e-mail address. Well send it to me so I can invite you.

justin meredith said...

Ben is definitely his own man. A cute little man.