Monday, April 11, 2011

Dad's Video



Here is just a quick clip of Sunday morning. I was trying to convince Paige to let me do something with her hair. So I popped in Justin's book video and she sat still while I worked on her hair and Justin read a book to her on the DVD. It started with just her but all the kids came running when they heard Dad's voice. Ben was so sweet. He was so proud and had to tell everyone. That is my dad, that is my dad! I also thought it was cute how with all the room of the living room the three oldest ended up snug on one end of the couch trying to see. At the end of the video when Dad says goodbye, Ben was so sweet to wave at the TV and kept saying, bye Dad, bye!


Thanks for the help getting the kids ready. We miss you.

2 comments:

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I love being your neighbor. I think my kids love it too... I had to steal a lot of pics off your blog b/c they were too cute.

Jess said...

awww! This is so sweet. Thanks for posting. What a loving way to "see" dad. Good job guys. And we just love that Ben Ben... when we go through all the kids' names ina picture, he says them all crrectly and carefully, but shouts when it's "BEN Ben!!!" So sweet. Can't wait to see you & them. ;)