Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Brothers on Broadway

This week we had some fun going to the local shows. Thursday was at Uncle Joel's production in Richland called "Savior of the World." It was very moving and just well done. The talent and spirit there was amazing. It really set the tone for our Easter weekend. Thanks to all involved.
Then Saturday was my two youngest brothers play called "Guys and Dolls."

I wish I had known what was happening so I could have gotten better pictures.




This is Daniel in the middle in red.


Here they are fighting. Joseph in red and Dan in black.


Joey


Getting along again.


Fighting with someone else, at least they are working together. j/k


Dan in the middle.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

It's fun to see family getting to show off their talents! Looking good!

justin meredith said...

I don't really have any idea what it's all about, but it seems very, very cool. And Joseph and Dan look like they're having fun on stage. Did they have to wear any kind of makeup for the lights?