Thursday, September 22, 2011

Justin goodbyes

Once again the airport goodbyes.








They just never seem to get any easier. See ya in 4-7 months.



After many tears (mostly from mom) we needed something else to think about. Thanks for Jeremy and Amy letting us crash there for a while, and then Dan, Ben and George for letting us crash their boating outing it was perfect. It was so fun to have family all around and a beautiful river park near by! Even when the party was over and I finally had to face the reality of going home without my hubby I was surprised to walk in my door to the aroma of yummy home cooking a sister from church had left on my counter. What a great support group is here. I sure love it!

Our "little" group





The only one "old enough" to drive on the river!








5 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

What a cute family. Goodbyes are rough! Hope the family is well.

knygard said...

Jana you are one tough gal!!

Katrina said...

They have all grown up so much. I hate goodbyes. I hope all is well. I miss you!!!

Jess said...

i love you jana and justin. can't wait til you're all together again soon :)

PLBecks said...

It's funny to think of the similarities we have had in our lives. We had almost the exact same timing last year with Paul making it to our babies delivery and then having to send him back to the army. IT's hard. ANd sometimes it sucks, and it's okay to admit that. (ha ha :-) ) You're an awesomely tough lady! I know you can do this with flying colors! P.S Your baby is beautiful and you have such a lovely family. . . AND you look amazing! The end :-)