Monday, January 12, 2009

At the Ball


Well this felt like one of those things that people put on their list of things to do before they die except I never put it on my list. The Officers Ball was fun and surprisingly not much dancing at all.
So I I thought it would be fun to get gloves so I didn't totally look exactly like the Fall Formal in Highschool. But when it came down to it I guess it wasn't much different, except for all the heavy drinking. I guess that is what happens when the drinks are free and yet water is $2. Man that is a whole different world with nothing attractive about it. Shesh...

Check out Justin. I am glad we got this cool picture of him in his bow tie. What a sharp new Officer. It was a lot of fun to have a vacation with just the two of us and not have to worry about babysitting.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Fun!

Jess said...

Wow, you guys look hot to trot!! WHOOOWHEEE!! Jana, you're absolutely stunning!! I think the gloves are so classy! :) wow. And JUstin, my oh my, it's like out of a movie. Yes you look like a total stud... or to quote how you said I looked for prom, "It's alright". Or better yet, it total Justin words "It's decent." haha Sure love you!

Amy said...

What? free alcohol but water cost!?!?! Stink!
You look beautiful and I miss you! Hope the 7 months fly by and you all can be together as a family sooner than later!

Amy said...

Wow, Jana! You look so beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time!

Esther K said...

Jana-
You look soooo pretty! I miss your beautiful face! Glad you had fun at the ball! :)