Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Horses


The Lipizzaner Stallions- I don't know if anyone else is still horse crazy but I read about these shows when I was younger and thought one day I would like to go. Well all our plans kind of fell through for our exciting trip this weekend and I was not in good enough health to do much of anything. We decided to go for a little walk so I could think about something other then how bad I felt. We stopped by a big building here and decided to check it out and see what events they do in case I get better so the whole trip wasn't a waste. Well they said they have the stallion show and we were just in time. Justin was such a good sport, I don't know how much he cared to spend his evening here but I was grateful to have something to do beside being back in the hotel room feeling sorry for myself. It was cool and maybe someday we can take our kids if we stumble across another show. Justin did say he liked the Spanish rider. I do remember them saying it takes them 45 minutes every day and about 8-10 years to train these horses. So Eric don't worry maybe when Avery is in high school Magic will be trained. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

wow! I still love horses, and would be thrilled to see that. I'm glad you guys got to be together, even if sick. I love you guys and I am so glad we're related! :)

Jess said...

Oh, and bring on the pics, whatever you've got, or anyone else got :) Love ya!