Monday, January 12, 2009

A Walk in the Park


Ha, ha, ha, so reading this sign as we went on a jog really ended my questions if there really were Alligators along this river in Georgia. Makes me feel real safe.? Every log and puddle became something to fear. I probably made my best time yet. :)

4 comments:

Melissa B. said...

that is so funny! We went to Tx this last summer. And the place we went to had all these lakes, which was going to be a good part of our entertainment. We got there and alligators signs everywhere. Needless to say we never went in the lakes, just in case! I didn't want to feed my toddlers to the alligators.

Eric and Carrie said...

That is hilarious! You should carry mace, not for creepy guys but for hungry alligators! I hope you don't ever see one on your runs.

Jess said...

Hope you weren't wearing a canteen around your neck like in Dundee! haha. It's okay. Justin probably would've saved you with a Machete that he'd just used to shave with :) haha

Amy said...

Yikes!