Thursday, May 14, 2009

summer tease




I have to say I LOVE goggle pictures. These are from Justin's first weekend back and we broke out the hip-n-hide and wading pool. I think since these pictures were taken we have had mostly overcast and chilly weather here. We were so excited for summer.

5 comments:

Jordon and Terra said...

How fun! Hopefully summer isn't too far off now! I'm jealous you had it that warm for a day! And I'd have to agree with the goggle pictures, so adorable!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I'm not sure if you were making fun of me or not with the white staying white if you weren't I'll explain myself. I was afraid that the black and red fabric would bleed and that I would have pink squares instead of white ones. The lady at the store suggested I use the Retayne stuff I was actually relieved when it was only $2.90 for the bottle. You just pour some of the stuff in the washing machine and it is supposed to set all the colors so they don't bleed or run. Overall it worked the white is just dingy looking now.

jana said...

Ashley,
No way, I really wanted to know. So is it a one time use? Or do you have to use it every time you wash it? I am the queen of making whites turn pink. I will have to check it out next time I am out. I really want to sew a quilt too, but it is a lot of work and I would like it to look good for a little while at least.

Melissa B. said...

cute pics. It took me a second to get the hip & hide! So cute! Did you make it to Wicked?

Amy said...

Cute pictures! I love the "hip-and-hide"... not too off-base, really.