Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day






We didn't plan our trip around Obama and we now know we will have to when it comes to Memorial Day. We went to some memorials and had a long, long, long walk thanks to Obama. We ended up not actually seeing the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier because some President took our seat. We did have fun and saw a lot of graves. Avery just corrected me that it was not a lot of fun. Actually NO FUN... at all. Thanks Avery I almost miss lead everyone.

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Those President's can spoil things, can't they. Those are neat sights to see. I really enjoy DC. Avery is right it probably wasn't very fun.

Terry said...

I don't care for driving to DC on a regular day. I'm with Avery. You did get some cute family pictures!

Amy said...

Cute pictures! Oh, that Avery... such a funny girl!

Jess said...

I have a picture somewhere of us at some historical site in D.C. area and Justin has a total pouty face. It just reminded me :) Oh, that Avery. haha

Unknown said...

Wow, what a neat trip, especially for Memorial Day!