Tuesday, July 7, 2009

moving

Well for all who have been asking it looks like we are going to make it home this summer. We found tickets and trying to make it for all of the family reunions. Justin found out today that he has to be out of here in less then three weeks so we might as well go someplace fun with people we love.
Our next stop after our trip should be North Carolina. I can't believe we have to move so soon, I guess it is time to start packing. Can't wait to see you all, what a huge blessing it was to get these tickets!

6 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Hurray!!! So I will see you in a couple of weeks, right?

jana said...

Yep

Jeanette Roylance said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad you get to come! See you soon!

Esther K said...

I hope our paths will cross!!! Will you make it to the class reunion??

jana said...

Don't know yet, we don't have housing in NC and didn't get return flight tickets yet. So it could happen, we will see. Are you planning any O-town trips in Aug.?

Amy said...

I'm so excited to see you guys!!! When will you be getting here again?