Like Father Like Son... Hitting the Waves!
I only post this picture because you know that wave is about to hit the camera man. Good thing Justin had the camera and can jump. I really wasn't doing so hot on the boogie board.
Paige didn't like being knocked over in the waves, so she played in the sand and talked to kids on the beach.
Avery had fun collecting sea shells and has quiet a collection. She love swimming but didn't like the big waves.
This is Ben saying "I really think this salt water taste GROSS!" This is him after getting tumbled as he tried to get a scoop of wet sand.




4 comments:
you hated to leave Othello, but you are having such wonderful Kodak moments that will be momories forever.
That looks awesome! I want to go!
whoa, that looks like you had so much fun! Way to go guys! I love the pictures!!
Looks like fun. see you next week , right?
Post a Comment