Oh Jana, that makes me teary. How long will he be gone? By the way you look very composed and beautiful. I would be a mess. You should be proud. Your mom is coming soon, right???
My mom took the picture. It could be as short as a few days for all we know. So I made him take a picture with us even though they were waiting for him. We didn't even have time to park the car but just yanked the kids out of carseats and said smile. Maybe that is the way to keep away tears or sadness. I am glad we did get to see him off.
Did he go to Haiti? Andy's on his way to NTC Friday morning and he's supposed to come back a couple of days before my due date.... ugh... Our lives are definitely full of ups and downs in the Army. Good luck and I pray Justin comes back soon. :)
That is awesome they let you on the tar mac they didn't let me see Scott like that when he left. By the way you are great at taking pictures. Love your pictures. Your family is so adorable.
8 comments:
Oh Jana, that makes me teary. How long will he be gone? By the way you look very composed and beautiful. I would be a mess. You should be proud. Your mom is coming soon, right???
Oh, I have teary eyes too! I love you! Call if you need anything. (Need someone to come out there?? LOL)
Love you!!! Give the kids a squeeze for me!
My mom took the picture. It could be as short as a few days for all we know. So I made him take a picture with us even though they were waiting for him. We didn't even have time to park the car but just yanked the kids out of carseats and said smile. Maybe that is the way to keep away tears or sadness. I am glad we did get to see him off.
Did he go to Haiti? Andy's on his way to NTC Friday morning and he's supposed to come back a couple of days before my due date.... ugh... Our lives are definitely full of ups and downs in the Army. Good luck and I pray Justin comes back soon. :)
Where did he go? I hope he comes back soon!
We'll pray for all of you to be safe and looked after!
Crazy! My friend's husband might be going there tomorrow.
That is awesome they let you on the tar mac they didn't let me see Scott like that when he left.
By the way you are great at taking pictures. Love your pictures. Your family is so adorable.
Post a Comment