Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow

Oh yeah it happened!! Real snow finally reached us. Justin took these awesome pictures as he was out with the kids. I went to a great baby shower but by the time I was back most of the snow was gone and the snowmen were melting melting melting...










Opps.





Here comes Ben (with the pink gloves).









NICE!!??? Who didn't stop that kid! It does look like a huge snowcone.

4 comments:

Bonnie-Jean said...

Looks like they had fun. I don't think we'll ever get snow over here. If we did, it'd be a state of emergency...lol... my house doesn't even have heaters.

Ashley said...

Awesome, we haven't got any snow in SLC, which I am actually grateful for, at least this year.

Jess said...

oh my gOSH!~ That picture with the trashcan is sucha candid! Also love the one of Avery with the circle in the back. Looks really artistic! LOL LOVE that they got to play in it. Even your mom!!! So cool!!

Charee said...

Love the garbage can picture!!! So funny but at the same time, as a mom, so disgusting!