Friday, February 19, 2010

Sisters

Well I can't believe it but my Mom and my sisters came out to visit us on the East Coast!!
Due to some unforeseen events our trip we had scheduled was canceled (again) but we decided to fly my mom out as planned. We decided we also wanted my two little sisters to come too if possible. They have been working to save up money to offset the cost of a ticket and they made it!
I have plenty to blog about our week of events and projects but I just wanted to start with what a blessing it was having my mom and my sisters come out and spend time with us. What a treat and what perfect timing it turned out to be. (Not planned of course.)







( I love this picture of mom.)



This was my sisters first time flying. My mom's first flight I think was when Ben was born just 2 years ago and the second flight was helping me fly out with the kids in Sept. (correct me if I am wrong) Maybe I should set up a fequent fliers miles card for her.
I hear the girls could get used to this flying stuff. (Holly you are welcome anytime :))

6 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I'm so glad they got to come!

Jess said...

YAYY! Well orchestrated. Love you Jana, and glad you have family there with you. Your mom and sisters are so pretty!

Hannah said...

Your little sisters aren't so little anymore!

Melissa B. said...

how fun! That first picture of jill looks like just like your mom when she was that age.

Bonnie-Jean said...

No wonder you're such a beautiful lady, your Mother is gorgeous. You're sisters are beauties too.... Good looks run in your family. I"m glad they were able to come visit you that's great I'm sure you have fun stories and memories to share. :)

Jeanette Roylance said...

Glad they got to come. We missed them here.