Sunday, December 12, 2010

MacGyver

So last night our washer seemed to have died. I was sad but a little optimistic that it could be fixed. I am so glad Justin is so handy. He had that thing torn apart and put back together in an hour or two. I am so excited it is working great! I think the part that impresses me the most were his tools. Ben loves tools and runs off with any he can find, so Justin couldn't find what he needed. He ended up used a fingernail clipper, shoe string, duct tape and half way through it he found a small screwdriver. I am so glad he figured it out. I remember last year on Christmas it flooded so it may become a Dec. tradition.
Oh and my phone screen also died today so I am afraid I can't call you if you aren't #2 or #3 on my speed dial as all my numbers where saved there.

2 comments:

Jeanette Roylance said...

We have great men! And cute new family picture! We love it!

Eric and Carrie said...

That's impressive. Love the family photo! Such a beautiful group and I love Ben's face! Ha!