Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Princess Cays



Our last stop was at the Princess Cays on the Bahamas. The Hurricane finally caught up with us and the clouds and wind came. We still had a great day at the beach, but the boat ride home was a little rough. We went the cheap route and just rented the snorkel masks. Later friends let us use their fins, it was still fun and we fed lots of fish. I didn't feel too great after getting pushed around by the waves so I decided to stick to land and just play with my camera and watch Justin. The cruise line had a big BBQ on the beach which was pretty cool. We even got in on a little volleyball game the last hour as we waited for the tender (little boat) to come pick us up. What a nice way to end the trip. I am glad we have lots of great memories and great pictures (for when my memory fails me). It was so fun to have a get away with my husband and just be ourselves and just play together and laugh together without stress or worry. I am so grateful my mom was able to come babysit and make the whole trip possible.












































And thus concludes our Cruise blog. (phew that took a while)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a blast! Awesome pictures!

Jeanette Roylance said...

Such fabulous pictures! I should have you send me a disc with all of them on it to add to my photos as we saw all of the same things yet didn't have the camera to take such great photos! And cute swimsuit too! YOu look great!
Glad your trip was so great too!

Charee said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Looks like so much fun! We'll have to start saving for a cruise some day!