Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 2- Magic Kingdom







hummm..

















Tea Cups!


Enjoying the wind in her face on the people mover.




Buzz Light Year



Dumbo ride







I love this picture. I was taking pictures of Avery and Payton while Ben and Paige were in the stroller. Ben climbed out and climbed up on the little ledge here and jumped off just for fun. I snapped the picture but didn't know if I even got him. Boy was I excited to find out I caught it all. I couldn't even get him to do it again. He just climbed back into the stroller and sat down. Lucky shot really.

3 comments:

Jess said...

awww!!!! I love all the smiles :) So sweet-- and all the trick photos. hahaha! You guys are a lotta fun. Cutey little Ben Ben. I'll show Lukas tomorrow when he wakes up- he'll be thrilled!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Haha! I love the pic of Justin's head with the kids arms and legs sticking out. totally cracked me up! Your kids have been the best playmates. Can I take them with me to Arizona??? You have no worries about coming here... I usually only put good things on my blog, just wait until you see the real us. You must have forgotten... I am SOOO excited for you to come!! I just hope you don't get sick of seeing me!

justin meredith said...

I loved that week!