Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disney Day 5

Well this post is out of order but we ended our Day 5 in the Magic Kingdom again.

We started in Animal Kingdom




I was glad Ben finally carried me. I was getting tired.

(Proof I was there that day.)


Nemo was a spectacular show. I loved it!





























The Bone yard was one of my favorite stops and breaks. It was a giant playground that looked like a dinosaur dig site.







Ben loved to stomp on these dino footprints and with every stomp a growl came out of a crack in the wall.


Here he is trying to hear it better.















Can he take on the mountain? Our kids would not go near it so we voted Justin could represent our family. GO DAD!


Justin conquered his mountain.

















I was going to take Ben on the second trip down but decided I wasn't dressed for water. I am kind of glad I didn't try my luck at not getting soaked.







Like Father like son, Handsome smiles! Mischievous but handsome.

Our Safari!

2 comments:

knygard said...

Looks like you all had a blast! My five year old keeps talking about going to disney land. Someday, I tell her. Neither I nor Kevin have ever been. That someday will be everyone's first!

Jess said...

AHHH! Somehow I missed this post! SO funny! I laughed out loud at Ben coming back with his shirt stickin' to him- so adorable. I just love that little man! Love you all!