Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mic and Min


A picture from our first day in Disney World. I was pretty excited to get this shot. We stopped for a break and Ben got really excited and kept trying to tell me we had to go down this path. I didn't know what he was excited about but finally I saw that hidden away was this little meet and greet with Mickey and Minnie. I didn't know Ben would be so extremely excited to go see them and meet them. He could not wait to go see them so we got in a little line. Ben could not stand still or hide his excitement he just kept talking about giving Mickey a high five but right before we walked up to meet them an employee asked Ben to not hold on to the rope and he lost all his confidence and suddenly didn't want to be there or see them. So he seems a little shy here but it was fun and I thought if I don't have time to blog any other picture this can tell a lot. What a fun trip. Right now I am packing and trying to get things in order I hope to blog more about it later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you. I'm sorry you are not going to be with Justin but we get YOU.

justin meredith said...

I love that sucker punch pic. It's loaded with expression!