Friday, November 9, 2012

Easy chocolate chip cheese cake

Since I have a minute and recipes typed up.  I will add another of my favorites. 

Easy Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake
6 oz cream cheese (I don’t like to waste food so sometimes I put the whole 8 oz in so I don’t have 2 oz sitting around.  I finally tried it with 6 oz and I didn’t see much difference)
1 14 oz sweet condensed milk
1 egg
1 tea vanilla
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tea flour
1 graham cracker crust

Warm up cream cheese until soft.  (microwave, time cook 30-40, power level, 5 start.) Beat softened cream cheese with sc milk until smooth.  Add egg and vanilla.  In a separate cup or bowl, toss flour with chocolate chips separate then add to mix.  Pour into graham cracker crust. 
Bake 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.  Let cool.  I like to make ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for a little while so it can set up, sometimes I make it the day before.

 (I don’t use the glaze as mine is rich enough without it.  But we do like to eat it with vanilla ice cream.) 
Opt. Glaze
½ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup whipping cream
Warm up together and when creamy pour over finished cheese cake.

No comments: