Well the week before we came to VA I had Ben catch up on his immunizations. Well this week he has had terrible fevers and now he has itchy spots all over. Seriously the first few we thought were from bugs at the new house or gross things in the stuff that has been in storage. Did anyone elses kids get chicken pox from the vaccine? I think Avery got them when she was little but it was really mild.
5 comments:
I've heard it happens, but I don't think it's ever happened to my kids. Sorry Ben! You poor little guy!
Our neighbor boy Eli got them and he'd been immunized, and had to be strictly quarantined for a week so that nobody else would get em. He's 2 and a half yrs old. Good luck! Sorry ben!
Michael broke out with one sore on his hand and then he broke out in a red rash over the rest of his body. The rash didn't last long at all though. This all happened a few days following the vaccination. Sorry to hear Ben got them.
Have you moved? where are you? Poor Ben with Chicken pox. If your gone, I guess I won't see you in April then. Maybe in the summer.
Sorry to hear! My kids haven't gotten them at all.
Jeanette
Post a Comment